I am working on a novel. It lacks… cohesion. I need to plot the plot points.
Anyone have any tools that they use specifically for plotting out a story? I already use Scrivener to do the writing, but I don’t like how it does notes on scenes, and I can’t seem to export the scenes into a legible format.
- That stretch of beach was redolent of seaweed.
- Shades of vermillion reminded her of urban gardens in the summer.
- Olympic National Park is lush and verdant.
- The ubiquitous grasslands marked the horizon.
- In a spasm of misplaced confidence, she quit her day job.
- She might have stayed up for a second all-nighter but she was feeling a bit crispy.
- She liked his voice: deep, resonant, and smooth.
Posted in response to The Poetry of List-Making
My biggest form of procrastination comes from websites: where to host them, how to design them, and how to finesse the code to be as pure as possible. None of this really helps me continue to write. It’s a fun process (I love web design) but inevitably I find myself at 2am wondering why my apache rewrites aren’t working or where my regular expresssions went wrong. What is your biggest form of procrastination?